Day 1: Arrive in Iringa
Arrive in Iringa airport, pick-up for breakfast at the Hotel then town tours to the Gangilonga Rock “Hehe word for the talking stone” to enjoy a view of Iringa town and nearby streets and map location of the city centre which will be followed by a tour to the Rock paintings in Igeleke hills for an orientation on the GPS’s, African technology with Hehe believes by the time till nowadays to 1.30 for lunch at the restaurant. Afterwards, a short drives to Isimila Stone Age Site and Earth pillars where you will hear the origin of Homo erectus between 300,000 and 400,000 years ago B.C then drive back for dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Day trip to Ruaha National Park
Pick up from your hotel at 6.00 with packed breakfast and then departure for Ruaha National Park for one day safari, your activities will basically concentrate along the great Ruaha River, Mwagusi Sand River and Mdonya river with lunch in a middle of nowhere followed by more drive to the homes of Buffaloes, elephants, lions, leopards, Antelopes, colorful birds and plants until 17:00 to the exit gate to check out then drive back to Iringa town with sunset along the way. Enjoy your dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Iringa town.
Day 3: Shopping & Transfer to Iringa Airport.
Today you are going to Gift shopping at the Masai market and near-by Gift shops until 9:00 am then a transfer to Iringa airstrip will follow.
Our price includes:
- Full briefing before your trip
- Services of a fully qualified, English-speaking driver and safari guide
- Private 4WD Land Cruiser with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing
- Park entrance fees
- Your accommodation in Iringa town
- 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Water 1.5 (liters a day)
- Guide/driver fees
- Airport transfer 2 ways complementary
- Government taxes and 18% V.A.T
Our price does NOT include the following:
- Local and international flights
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Personal medical items
- Additional food
- Additional personal equipment
- Tips to your team