Let’s go Trekking every weekend
Day 2: Trekking around Kilolo hills.
Pick up from the hotel at 6.00 with packed lunch and then departure for a day trekking, your activities will basically concentrate on the country side of Ndiwili, Ibofwe, to kising’a for camping before going out the forest for sunset walk then dinner and overnight stay in the campsite.
DAY 3: Breakfast then morning walk and departure to Iringa.
Today you are going to enjoy the sunrise, pack and then 5 kms walk to Mbigiri village for a pick up to town for lunch and relaxations at the lodge.
Our price includes:
- Full briefing before your trip Services of fully qualified, English-speaking guides
- A trekking permit from the ministry of natural resources and tourism
- Camping equipments that’s tents, sleeping bags, row mats,
- 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Water 1.5 (liters a day)
- Guide, cook fees
- Camel bags
- Hiking poles
This in not included
- Visas Travel insurance
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Personal medical items
- Additional food
- Additional personal equipment
- Tips to your team